Snap offers high-caliber, quality dance training offered by top notch instructors.
Visit them and enter the draw for $50 Snap Dance Studios credit, receive a Snap water bottle, see the studio displays and newly renovated space, meet instructors and enjoy student performances, and get information about programs, summer camps and 2018/19 opportunities.
Getting moving in a dance class at Snap!
Friday June 8, 3-7pm
- 3-3:45pm Musical Theatre/Jazz (ages 6-10)
- 3:45-4:30pm Tap and Jazz (ages 5-8)
- 4:30-5:15pm Musical Theatre (ages 7-10)
- 5:15-6pm Acro (ages 7 to 12)
- 6-7pm Jazz (ages 7-11)
Saturday June 9, 9:30am-12:45pm
- 9:30-10:15am Hip Hop and Jazz (ages 5-8)
- 10:20-11:05am Hip Hop and Jazz (ages 8-11)
- 10:15-11am Tap and Jazz (ages 5-8)
- 11:10-11:55am Cheer and Jazz (ages 7-12)
- 12-12:45pm Breakdance (ages 9-17)
Accessibility: partial (lobby is at street level; student bathrooms on second level)
Children: under 18 must be signed in and out by parent; contact phone number must be provided. Children can participate in bare feet, socks or clean indoor runners and comfy clothing. For Acro, hair must be tied back out of face.
Parking: free on site