One weekend a year, dozens of local businesses and facilities open their doors for Doors Open Cochrane, a town-wide celebration to explore behind-the-scenes at a variety of locations.
See how our water is treated, experience a micro-roasterie in action, participate in a dance class, get up close with some larger-than-life bronze statues and much more!
Twenty-four local businesses and organizations are giving free exclusive tours, events and insider information sessions as part of Cochrane’s fifth annual Doors Open event Friday June 8 and Saturday June 9, 2018.
Doors Open Cochrane participating sites:
- Aeron E. King, Goldsmith
- Boys and Girls Club of Cochrane and Area
- Cafe Roubaix Bicycle Studio
- ClubHouse Activity Centre
- Cochrane Coffee Traders
- Cochrane Family History Centre
- Cochrane Lanes
- Cochrane RCMP (Friday only)
- Cochrane Protective Services Centre
- CSN Cochrane Image Auto Body
- Half Hitch Brewing
- Ideal Weight Management (Saturday only)
- Ink’d Graphics
- King Solomon Masonic Lodge
- Krang Spirits (Friday only)
- McDonald’s Restaurant
- Saffron Collective Studios
- Snap Dance Studio
- Studio West Bronze Foundry & Gallery
- Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre (Friday only)
- The Rustic Olive Bar
- The Corner Coworking Inc
- Visitor Information Centre
- Water Treatment Plant (Saturday only)
Check out the Participating Sites for addresses, details on hours, accessibility, registration requirements for tours and more.