You can get special access at more locations than ever at this year’s Doors Open Cochrane event, running Friday June 9 and Saturday June 10.
Find the best view in town, see how our water is treated, find out how cars get covered in graphics and get up close with some larger-than-life bronze statues and more. Twenty local businesses and organizations are giving free exclusive tours, events and insider information sessions as part of Cochrane’s fourth Doors Open event.
Doors Open Cochrane participating sites:
- Aeron E. King, Goldsmith
- Boys and Girls Club of Cochrane and Area
- Café Roubaix Bicycle Studio
- Canadian Southern Baptist Seminary & College (Friday only)
- Cochrane & Area Humane Society (Friday only)
- Cochrane Family History Centre
- Cochrane RCMP (Friday only)
- Fire Services
- Half Hitch Brewing
- Hunterwood Technology
- Ideal Weight Management (Saturday only)
- Ink’d Graphics
- King Solomon Masonic Lodge
- Krang Spirits
- Northstar Ford
- Snap Dance Studio
- Studio West Bronze Foundry & Gallery
- The Quarry & Bow Street Commons Shopping Centre (Saturday only)
- Visitor Information Centre
- Water Treatment Plant (Saturday only)
Check DoorsOpenCochrane.ca for addresses, details on hours, accessibility, registration requirements for tours and more.