The full list of Doors Open Cochrane 2014 participating sites is now available.
On September 26 and 27, 2014, the public is granted access—free of charge—to 17 local businesses and Town sites for exclusive tours, events and insider information sessions as part of Cochrane’s first Doors Open event.
Do you know which educational institution has the best view in town? Ever seen the inside of a bank machine? Want to know how cars get covered in graphics, design a video game or cast a larger-than-life bronze statue? See your home on an aerial map, sit in the Mayor’s chair, find out how clean water gets to your house and how waste water gets out. Learn all this and more during Doors Open!
Doors Open Cochrane participating sites
NOTE: Check www.cochrane.ca/DoorsOpen for details on hours, accessibility, registration requirements for tours and more.
- Thursday only: Spray Lake Sawmills
- Friday only: Canadian Southern Baptist Seminary
- Friday only: Family & Community Support Services
- Friday only: Parent Link Centre
- Friday only: RCMP
Friday and Saturday:
- Big Hill Leisure Pool
- Bow Valley Credit Union
- Cochrane & Area Humane Society
- Cochrane & Area Humane Society Training Facility
- Eco Centre
- Fire Services
- Ink’d Graphics
- MinkHollow Media
- Studio West Gallery & Foundry
- Town of Cochrane: Assessment, Council Chambers, Geographic Information Systems (GIS; mapping), Recreation, Culture and Arts
- Waste Water Transfer Station
- Water Treatment Plant